I BREATH FASHION

"Welcome to my Fashion Wonderland"

Friday, March 4, 2011

Are you Coo Coo for Choo?


I stood in the midst of all my customize, see through and individually designed boxes for my unworn collection of shoes from someone who I could not hardly pronounce their names. I realized something: I’m obsessed with shoes but it’s not just shoes where you can find in those shops that says “Widefitting”, Comfortable for Walking or worst flip flops. I’m obsessed with Heels!! Heels as high as those Skyscrapers in Manhattan. Okay, maybe obsessed is too strong of a word. I wouldn’t, say, go bankrupt in order to have a pair of Manolo Blahniks, Jimmy choos…..like Carrie Bradshaw almost did, but maybe close enough to say I would forgo my basic necessities just to get a pair. You see, I could easily sit at my computer all day and every day looking at shoes…even though I couldn’t afford over half of them. They are just, well, fun to look at. And I can picture which outfit I would pair them with. Of course, I can also picture myself falling and cracking an ankle in some of them…as I did once in a pair of Loubotin heel boots. But, I wasn’t deterred from wearing heels after that crash, and I wouldn’t be after any other.

This makes me wonder about something that guys have wondered about for a long time: what is it about women and shoes? It seems like a huge portion of the female population is coo coo for Choo…along with Manolos and many others. So, I pose this question to all the HH (High Heeled) ladies: what is it that you love about heels?

No comments:

Post a Comment