I BREATH FASHION

"Welcome to my Fashion Wonderland"

Friday, March 4, 2011

" MY BLING BLING PAIR OF BOOTS"


FIRST POSTED ON FB A/C ON 29 DEC. 2010

So, it's Holiday Season of Festivities and Shopping and more Sale Shopping - It's the time of year again I love, love the most when I get to shop 'Till I drop and yesterday was No difference.  I hit the Shops big time for the Private Sale of Charlotte & Olympia and Cassedei Shoes.  AND NO - as Sad as it sounds having River Kai simply did not manage to Tame my Shoes Addiction - one of My many many Guilty Pleasures, that's right, I was amongst Women who tried to get a Good Bargain - I was there fully armed and loaded with my Credit Card and River Kai with me in a Queue for what seems to be FEKKING endless, YET, Not me...Having my Son with me is one Big Consolation - I simply managed to Jump In the Queue....LoL

Personally, I initially was looking for something Sparkling - simply wanting to Shine for the New Years Eve Party Celebration and Boy, I was not disappointed as you are looking at my new "Cassedei Pair of Boots with Bling Bling Heels Limited Edition" - Yep, I simply managed to snap a really good Bargain and looking at it you would think instantly Blisters - normally I get them all over my toes when buying this kind of shoes BUT Not this one - I never thought I would say this - It's the most Comfortable pair of Boots I ever had and I kid you not,  for me,  Cold Weather is no reason not to look Chic and Extremely Colourful - Voila and it's made of Bling Bling Heels.  Seeing the New Year 2011 Theme is "ALL THAT GLITTERS", SHINE ON, METALLICA or BE A GOLDEN GIRL. Apparently,  Year 2010 you dressed like a Ferrari "Body con Curves" - you know those Spandex Dresses by Herve Leger that you need to have an overall Liposuction just to get in one of his Dresses, however, 2011 You will Dress like a DAIMLER Double Six Corsica Coupe to be exact in words - I must say one of the most Elegant automobiles ever to Growl down on the street of Montecarlo - Walking into the Room a Leading Lady with a blithe of Romance, Sophisticated Shimmers especially it features Diamonds and all the Glitters - AND remember "ATTITUDE" is everything......... for sure you won't disappoint any Party goers!  

Well Guys .....All I can Say..........May Your New Years' Eve Party be Merry and Bright .......... AND ALL  THAT GLITTERSSSSSS   - SHINE ON .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment