I BREATH FASHION

"Welcome to my Fashion Wonderland"

Friday, March 4, 2011

SELFRIDGES OF LONDON - "FOR SHOE LOVERS"


FIRST POSTED: SEPT. 2010 ON FB ACCOUNT

Guys, this is just Right Up my Alley _ _ _ Yesterday, Selfridges in London open it's door for having the first World Class Largest Shoe Dept. ever -  with 35,000 sq. ft. of shopping space dedicated SOLE -LY  to shoes.  Apparently, it has taken nearly 4 years of construction and  will shoe case over 4,000 shoes from around 150 brands and a total of 55,000 pairs of footwear actually held in stock - Can you imagine that?  Even Carrie Bradshaw could not have dreamed it up - and I think a shoe collection that would given Imelda Marcos a run for her Money!  Personally, the idea and the essence of this all is that it will surely change the way women shop for shoes forever and I cannot truly wait spending hours on end to what seem to me as "PURE BLISS".  Honestly, for someone like me who is clearly addicted to Designer Shoes - is very much like a Drug Addict being left alone in a Meth or Crack Factory - got the picture???

No comments:

Post a Comment