I BREATH FASHION

"Welcome to my Fashion Wonderland"

Friday, March 4, 2011

"A FETISHIST HIGH HEELED SHOES"



Just a few days ago, I was one of those women who has a penchant for Extra Ordinary and Fancy Footwear attended the once a year Charlotte & Olympia shoes designer Sale in Montecarlo. For those of you wondering who is Charlotte – she is the newest British shoes designer who currently made headlines in London and in the US for her Pin-up style and creativity – What can I say - Forward, Flashy, Understated and Unexpected"; What can you expect? Truly amazing with each shoe features a signature gold spiderweb on a red sole, a marking shared by another well-heeled marketing genius! 

I would say that If you’re going to spend on one thing, even when you’re on a budget, I’d say splash out on Charlotte & Olympia Shoes – Utterly worth it! Although I must admit, buying one of her design is not completely a comfort shoes but Oh! Boy it's definitely a Show-stopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment