I BREATH FASHION

"Welcome to my Fashion Wonderland"

Friday, March 4, 2011

"WHO WOULD GO BROKE FOR A BIRKIN BAG? "


That is the BIG Question?  as Samantha Jones of Sex & the City quoted “It’s not just a bag, it’s a F*****g Birkin!” 

There are bags ....... and then there's "Birkin Bag" - This Bag indeed the Super Status Purse, the Creme de la Creme of all designer Handbags you can think of.  Someone once said to me that the idea behind Birkin is that it is the perfect bag.  It is "The Bag of your Life"  and that once you have acquired this bag you won't ever need another one again.  Honestly?  I have wanted this Bag ever since I was a child but I'm not entirely sure if I can convince my other half to get a second mortgage just merely to satisfy my Needs, ha ha ha "Kidding" - Go on Call me shallow but to acquire one of Hermes Birkin Bag I must admit is the epitome of Luxury and even I have the money which clearly I do not have, the current waiting time to get ownership of a Birkin Bag is over two years, just ridiculous! - not unless you are someone like Posh Beckham and the price starts at whooping 9000 Euros - while the hefty price makes it totally impractical, that doesn't mean I can't drool over looking at the Hermes Window Shop and just wishing and wanting to have one - Yah, that's how shallow I am!! 

Well, I don't know about you Guys but Bag for me is like Balls are to men and Bag or Purses are to Women and NOT to mention my addiction to Sky High Pair of Shoes - it's just that without my IT Bag - I clearly seems naked in public without it BUT would you be willing to splash out a Wad of Cash, Like I would -  just to have the Covetable Birkin Bag???????

No comments:

Post a Comment